Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 23rd, 2013
#11
how da hell you play offline
November 23rd, 2013
#12
Idk "D
November 25th, 2013
#13
how da hell you play offline

With server simulation software. It is easy.
Click here to see full text

Enjoy your DBO offline!
November 25th, 2013
#14
With server simulation software. It is easy.
Click here to see full text

Enjoy your DBO offline!

For once , just once try to keep a secret . The server is already full .
November 25th, 2013
#15
Sorry.. just trying to be a nice guy.
November 27th, 2013
#16
http://www.dbocom.com/tools/skill-ca...0064500640040/

This is my build. I used it when TW was still up. Its great just spam Kd on Nameks with huge LP and it was really fun playing as a SM for me.

Or if you want to mix it up a little try this http://www.dbocom.com/tools/skill-ca...0054500641040/

Last edited on November 27th, 2013 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Double Post
November 27th, 2013
#17
Nice builds, I like the 2nd one more tho because of the far away KD and glaring slash, I may use yours if mine doesn't work
November 28th, 2013
#18
I never played the sword class very much because I m not a big fan of sm =P so can t help u at 100% XD but I m pretty sure that spirited roar MUST be maxed... this should be good http://www.dbocom.com/tools/skill-ca...0114501441040/ I haven t way to test it coz the game is offline xD but energy recovery, should be good in 1 sp coz in pvp sm had to go full cd... but need test xD or maybe this for sure KD spam (the one used on my bad sword) XD http://dbocom.com/tools/skill-calcul...0144501601040/

Last edited on November 28th, 2013 at 08:52 AM.
November 28th, 2013
#19
Max, worst SM build I ever seen xD

P.S. Ciao
November 28th, 2013
#20
trunks =D could u link your?