Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
February 6th, 2014
#11
XD I play League Of Legends
February 14th, 2014
#12
I want to eat sum frozen yoGurt.
February 14th, 2014
#13
I will admit, I am an MMO fan, but not exactly much into games that are heavily reliant on gear. I like a game that you can actually win by pure skill in your class build, mainly because having to rely on gear feels dumb. Exactly why when DBO was still kicking, I leveled up a Spiritualist, got ssj by being a lazy person and just using Dual Client, and then I stopped playing after level 41 something because I saw the game as dying and the level up was becoming a major drag.

It still disappoints me that this game is dead though, but coincidentally Toontown Online is getting rewritten too. But it was probably worked on a little earlier or is easier to write because they are already in closed alpha. That's besides the point though, just thought I should mention that since I played TO as a kid. I hope DBO can last long enough as Revelations and the devotion to the game will be enough to help it out.

I thoroughly enjoyed DBO and want to see it thrive a lot longer, and I also appreciate the time and dedication that the developers of this DBOPS are putting into making this. I'm not a hardcore MMO fan that levels all my characters up to cap or anything, I mean really, I quit playing certain MMOs just because I can't do something then go right back to them if it's worth it.

I grew quite an attachment to DBO, and I'm sure a lot of the makers of this PS have that as well. There were just some things about DBO that were just unforgettable, even to the point where I have a harder time finding an MMO that I prefer. I'll play a bit of Aion and see where I stand with that one, as the 3D Mesh loading times at character selection wreak when it's at Stage 2 of downloading it.

Quit Age of Wushu, quit DragonsNest(Might get back to DN though), Dragons Prophet is awesome but lags so hard on my 500$ best buy laptop(CHANGE THAT ENGINE SONY, OR DO SOMETHING, SERIOUSLY DCUO PLAYS BETTER THAN DRAGONS PROPHET, AND DRAGONS PROPHET LOOKS LESS INTENSE ON MY HARDWARE THAN DCUO)

I'm done making paragraphs. I'd list more, but this is basically my progress and my thoughts so far, and what games I've been looking at.
February 25th, 2014
#14
RNG... Play Tera... It's F2P, also I'm on Mount Tyrannas if you want to know a decent server.

BTW alot of BRs play also.. so some of you will feel right at home.

Last edited on February 25th, 2014 at 05:52 AM.
February 25th, 2014
#15
I've been playing and stuck on Star Wars The Old Republic. I got 1 class out of alot to level 47 and a half with plenty of achievements out the way. Yea, good luck trying to run through this game as a Free or Preferred Player getting to level 50 or 55.

Tried Tera, it sucked.
Tried Aura Kingdom, got bored with it after level 10.
Tried Rise of Metin, The old Run in the Mill PVP crap (I hate PVP with a passion)
Went back to playing DCUO, cause I'm Majaku dammit! Then got bored.
Back to Star Wars, created a Jedi and made him evil as hell for the fun of it. He ain't even level 20 yet and evil.
February 28th, 2014
#16
if i ever get a new PC i'm so gonna camp SWTOR idk why it's just a kids dream i guess but right now i'm stuck with 2D games lol so if i could play any of the recent games it'd be awesome idk how the hell u guys can complain.
March 1st, 2014
#17
SpyroFreak an awesome game for that would be TERA, although I'm not 100% sure if you could run it or not and it takes literally about 10 hours to download, but it is really skill based and technically the best play in the world could beat a level 60 with MW gear if they were good enough at dodging and such. It needs gear about the same amount that DBO did, it definitely helps massively but it isn't impossible to win vs someone who has slightly better gear.

Also another reason that you may or may not like it is that it is faaaar more action based than any other mmo that i have played. the main reason for this is that you actually dodge things and move in combat rather than two people stare at each other and poke the other every second.

But as i said earlier, not entirely sure if your pc could handle it, its got graphics as good as games like skyrim and such but you can turn the graphics all the way down to WoW levels if you wish.
March 2nd, 2014
#18
Actually, I can play Skyrim pretty well regardless of the fact that CanYouRunIt says that may graphics card is lower than it, so I think I can play games like Tera and the Chinese Blade and Soul. Idk whether this is because of my processor or what, as my computer is an AMD/ATI laptop.

It also depends on whether the engine is Unreal Engine or something else for some strange reason, as my computer can play games running on Unreal awfully well regardless of the graphics card being lower, but I can't play Dragon's Prophet well, but I can play DCUO very nicely. It also depends more on whether there's another negative on CPU, but B&S beta did not have a negative on CPU according to that scanner.

Last edited on March 2nd, 2014 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Double Post
March 3rd, 2014
#19
ive been playing dbz battle of z
March 3rd, 2014
#20
Since the inevitable shut down of the official DBO servers, I've mostly been playing League of Legends, as far as video games go. In real life, however, I've moved across my home country and now basically run a Meat and Seafood market. It takes up most of my time. :(