Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
June 2nd, 2010
#21
meh it gets boring when u want to talk to your dbo friends but cant cause of maintenance lol
June 3rd, 2010
#22
One of the things I find that a lot of forums these days have is a chat. Often times, people use sites like chatbox to put a separate page for a chat, or even just put it at the bottom of the forum itself. Personally, I like the idea of being able to chat with other people on a site. It's not only fun, but often times just a productive as an actual forum when multiple people are on it at once. Do you think it's a possibility to add some sort of a chat to the site?

Agreed :) nice idea
June 3rd, 2010
#23
I still won't be adding a chatbox, but I could consider doing a real chatroom if people are willing to moderate it. Asking about account creation would be forbidden there of course.
June 3rd, 2010
#24
ill be up for moderating it :)
June 3rd, 2010
#25
I still won't be adding a chatbox, but I could consider doing a real chatroom if people are willing to moderate it. Asking about account creation would be forbidden there of course.

If you make an IRC chat, I'll be an OP for it, hell I'll even set it up for you if you want.
June 3rd, 2010
#26
I happen to spend a lot of time on chats myself, and since I keep between 5 and 10 tabs on my computer at any given moment, I could moderate a chat room as well.
June 4th, 2010
#27
I happen to spend a lot of time on chats myself, and since I keep between 5 and 10 tabs on my computer at any given moment, I could moderate a chat room as well.

Yeah do it! That would make this site a lot better and would draw more attention to the forum because there would be more substantial content. Small talk would be for chat and it would bring a ton more people to the site. Jeraf will probably steal this idea though haha
June 4th, 2010
#28
dbmmo already has a chatbox.
June 4th, 2010
#29
dbmmo already has a chatbox.

But we're not dbmmo. ;)
June 4th, 2010
#30
no kushed said jeraf would steal the idea but they had one first lol which is probably why cit doesnt want a chatbox cause people might think he stole the idea when to be honest it was my idea to have one on dbmmo anyway lol so jeraf stole my idea!!!