Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
June 15th, 2012
#21
I'll repost the one from my old thread, since it's still the same one I'm using.

Click here to see full text

Lol so much win
June 15th, 2012
#22
I'll repost the one from my old thread, since it's still the same one I'm using.

Click here to see full text

Wow that looks almost EXACTLY like my old desktop that i put on MY old thread

Click here to see full text


lol is this a copy of my old thread?
June 15th, 2012
#23
lil goku, how the hell did you do that?! you must have set to no grid right?
June 15th, 2012
#24
My desktop is really crowded http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/...6332580039.png
June 15th, 2012
#25
Click here to see full text
It is too epic.
June 15th, 2012
#26
My desktop is more epic. :P
June 15th, 2012
#27
lil goku, how the hell did you do that?! you must have set to no grid right?

Yup, that's right.
June 15th, 2012
#28
I came here to show my desktop and f^^k b^tches, and ive shown my desktop
Click here to see full text

btw the background is the ship from Prometheus
June 15th, 2012
#29
no one can beat mmine xD :D
June 15th, 2012
#30
am i the only one with XP D:

I feel the same way every time someone shows a tutorial or picture that involved their computer.

Click here to see full text


This is my Xbox main dashboard picture. (modded that too. Dang now that i look back, i mod waaaay too much.)

Click here to see full text