Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
March 1st, 2013
#21
Well in terms of knowning someone and they are okay with it then yes but overall if you don't it is considered illegal no matter what cause ur using someone elses Identity

my cousin, live and work at Korea, with his little family.. illegal..?
March 1st, 2013
#22
They should lower the sell limit on AH. Make it like 200kk. Any dogi being sold over 100kk, item, armor or weapon that is at plus 0-6 that's selling higher than 200kk is ridiculousness. So if you wanna be greedy and sell stuff like that any higher you can just do it privately or over trade chat and your stuff will never sell.
March 1st, 2013
#23
They should lower the sell limit on AH. Make it like 200kk. Any dogi being sold over 100kk, item, armor or weapon that is at plus 0-6 that's selling higher than 200kk is ridiculousness. So if you wanna be greedy and sell stuff like that any higher you can just do it privately or over trade chat and your stuff will never sell.

good idea, I thought of something like that too. they should just make a price range for dogis
March 2nd, 2013
#24
Everything in ah is ridiculously overpriced and that will never change because everyone is so damn greedy. The whole economy in this game is based on the players who waste money cashing there faces off.

3rd to this ..
March 2nd, 2013
#25
my cousin, live and work at Korea, with his little family.. illegal..?

You mis-understand me i said if you know someone and you ask and they say its okay then thats fine that is 100% Legal in everyway as long as they give you approval But if you don't know the person that the KSSN belongs too then its Illegal and considered Identity theift
March 3rd, 2013
#26
You mis-understand me i said if you know someone and you ask and they say its okay then thats fine that is 100% Legal in everyway as long as they give you approval But if you don't know the person that the KSSN belongs too then its Illegal and considered Identity theift

how old are you..?
March 4th, 2013
#27
how old are you..?

I'm 19 , how old are you ?
March 4th, 2013
#28
I'm 19 , how old are you ?

He is 29 but even u have kssn u will never go to prisen or something butthis doesnt change the fact that kr has the best version
March 4th, 2013
#29
I recently found an endless chest with my level 7 and have been farming for about an hour to two hours. I have over 200k zeni compared to when I started. It keeps dropping these lvl 30 items that I just load up on then go sell.

Also what are these Mr. Popo things for? I keep finding them but always just sell because I can't figure out what they do.

dude STFU we keep them secret for a reason
March 4th, 2013
#30
Those popos from chests that u kill u can do nothing with it except selling to noc