|
|
I have a question. I don't think there is a voice file for when a character uses Big Bang Attack (this applies to most skills too), is there? That means you must've added the voice to the sound effect, right?
Wouldn't that also mean that kids and even female humans would have Vegeta's voice when they used that skill? lol
|
| |
|
|
Indeed we did but we figured it wouldn't work when i did Big Bang and I sounded like Vegeta when i sould sound like TeenGohan .... So move's wont have Voices just better Sound Effects but if you all want Other Voices then what you see best that you Talk to Payne but not until we have finished our Mod that way we can clean up our desk tops so we don't get confused making other voices xD
|
|
For girls I guess they will leave it as is so that's why they were at tmq4 when I was there I thought they were just messing around
I have this also but I never took the time to install it. Dx
|
| |
|
|
LOL xD .... I told you it was good but no one wants to listen to me lol xD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh Yeah I must say that If I am not seen in game its cause I am look for Special Pic's So I can start changing the Graphics ... were going to fully Redo DBO with HD Graphic's of Grass , sky water and more ... You guys will think wth ? I thought I was playing DBO lol Not Skyrim XD
So yeah complete Overhaul of the game with Realistic looking stuff and Skyrim looking stuff XD
and another thing I'm thinking of doing myself is some how embedding the DB Movies or DB series into the game like where the MOvie Button is on the log in Screen XD