i have a problem by the first quest i mean when you finish the tutorial and get to the place where the girl is who is standing by a medicinehouse what must i do after i talk to her.
and someone say me that when i do a quest i shall just look into the map and then i can see the aim but when i look into the map there is only a cross by the girl please help
left click on her to target her, then press T to open up your scouter, this scans her and thus completes the quest. Talk to her again to get the reward
Does anyone know if it is possible to repeat a TLQ. I did the first 2, but did not demonstrate the skill like a moron. I did demonstrate the skill on the third and I received the message from trunks. So i was wondering, since I messed up on the first 2, is it possible to redo them?