Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 8th, 2009
#41
i have no idea what determined the power level because his was triple mine and yours was at least double. i barely broke 1000.
November 8th, 2009
#42
i have no idea what determined the power level because his was triple mine and yours was at least double. i barely broke 1000.

the power lvl is determined by the lvl of the character and also by the RP points (the ones below the MP bar ) if you have more RP points then your power lvl rise , thats wht you where only at 1.000 we where lvl 30 so that why we had more power lvl

edit:
example of the RP points : when i was normal my power lvl was 19.000 and when my RP points where full my power lvl was 22.000
November 8th, 2009
#43
the power lvl is determined by the lvl of the character and also by the RP points (the ones below the MP bar ) if you have more RP points then your power lvl rise , thats wht you where only at 1.000 we where lvl 30 so that why we had more power lvl

edit:
example of the RP points : when i was normal my power lvl was 19.000 and when my RP points where full my power lvl was 22.000

LP, and EP matter as well.
November 8th, 2009
#44
i guess i wasnt powered up when i scanned the both of you so thats why i was so much lower
November 9th, 2009
#45
How do we go about getting in on the Open Beta when it starts?:confused:
November 9th, 2009
#46
you will need a netmarble account. these are the instructions on how to get one

http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59
November 12th, 2009
#47
omg... wow.

OB is in december?!
November 12th, 2009
#48
awesome that is going to be open beta :D
i really hope i can play, i have waited for this game in 2-3 years now!
November 12th, 2009
#49
awesome that is going to be open beta :D
i really hope i can play, i have waited for this game in 2-3 years now!

lol... really, If You waited for this long knowing this game is being developed I feel sorry for You... I know about it for maybe two weeks and I can't wait to lay my hands on it :D. I only hope that it will meet my expectations ;3
November 12th, 2009
#50
lol... really, If You waited for this long knowing this game is being developed I feel sorry for You... I know about it for maybe two weeks and I can't wait to lay my hands on it :D. I only hope that it will meet my expectations ;3

Don't worry, it will meet your expectations. The game is just like watching a followup of the manga/anime, but in this story you play the main character. This makes it even more fun if you are a Dragonball fan