In tw u also need to pay billions to buy what u want in kr u can easily earn money and easily spend money
You pay billions and make billions. Like I said its a different set up. In KR you spend millions and make millions. If you understand I can't say it any clearer
think of it like this
in kr a car cost £100
in tw a car cost £30,000
your job pays minimum wage £5 an hour and you work 8hrs for 5 days a week and you still have to pay your living cost(food, rent, medical bills, tax etc etc) as well as save for that car
= it is easier in kr
now if you want to sell that car
in kr to sell for £100 you have to give middle man £10
in tw to sell for £30,000 you have to pay the middle man £3,000
you pay beforehand even if no one buys and you still make the same amount of money
see where im going (if not I'd go back to college)