Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
January 2nd, 2014
#41
And game with "Dragon Ball" in name... Good luck :>

There you go trying to put us down they will SUCCEED
January 2nd, 2014
#42
I understood that it was human like sangohan if it just an human he can't turn sayajin, so with the time 1000 years, the blood is mixed ^^

I have seen the term "Super Human" used before but since we all know and love SSJ, we just call it that!
January 2nd, 2014
#43
Nice to see that! I'll take long time to level, 'cause looks like everything is translated! Now I'll know what they are saying.

By the way, the website looks good, and I saw a forum link. You guys pretend to add a tab for dbocom to newcomers see the old threads to be a supoort for them?
January 2nd, 2014
#44
Nice to see that! I'll take long time to level, 'cause looks like everything is translated! Now I'll know what they are saying.

By the way, the website looks good, and I saw a forum link. You guys pretend to add a tab for dbocom to newcomers see the old threads to be a supoort for them?

If you didn't know the forum was so over crowded that it crashed, it will be back on tomorrow. Idk if that applies to what youre saying at all...
January 2nd, 2014
#45
Just saw the website today. And I asked that because here we have lots and lots of footage, some FAQs, hints to be a good player whenever the class you choose . . . isn't something to be thrown out.
January 2nd, 2014
#46
if You Didn't Know The Forum Was So Over Crowded That It Crashed, It Will Be Back On Tomorrow. Idk If That Applies To What Youre Saying At All...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 2nd, 2014
#47
dbocom is dead.

Pretty much so everyone should migrate to dbo revelations
January 3rd, 2014
#48
Pretty much so everyone should migrate to dbo revelations

well i did already.
January 3rd, 2014
#49
Great job(work) on behalf of dbops thank you of this video which gives us a lot of hope good continuation one are all with you signed dbzbejita ^^
January 3rd, 2014
#50
Videos they released BEFORE this one







Also SUBSCRIBE to their Channel for Support LIKE there Facebook page for more Updates on the Project https://www.facebook.com/dbo.private

And also you guys fall behind they already released an OFFICIAL website for the game

Enjoy http://www.dborevelations.com/

support them guys and Cheer for them!