yea that'll be great and just as useful! though i doubt we'll have issues speaking english in that version way we do here, since wont be anything against us playing that version STILL very useful!
Greetings:
Good Morning (Formal) - おはようございます
Good Morning (Informal) - おはよう or おは
Good Afternoon (Formal) - こんにちは
Good Afternoon (Informal) - こん
Good Evening (Formal) - こんばんは
Good Evening (Informal) - こん
Good Bye (Used when you probably won't see the person again) - さようなら
"See you again!" - またね
"Later!" - じゃあね!
What you say when you join a party (Formal) - よろしくおねがいします
What you say when you join a party (informal) - よろしく or よろ
"My name is..." (Neutral speech) - 私の名前は...
"My name is..." (Male speech) - 僕の名前は...
Nice to meet you (Formal)- よろしくお願いします or よろしくお願いいたします
Nice to meet you (informal) - よろしく
How do you do - はじめまして
How are you? - 元気ですか?
"I" or "me" for females - 私 or あたし
"I" or "me" for males - 私 or 僕 or 俺
Useful Phrases and Words:
"Thank You very much!" - どうもありがとう!
"Thank you" - ありがとう
"You're Welcome" - どういたしまして
Yes - はい or うん
No - いいえ or いや or ううん
What you say to ask for a party (Formal) - グループ入れてください
What you say to ask for a party (Informal) - いれて
Looking for <amount of> people for a party - <PQ/Grinding/whatever>に#人募集中
Recruiting for a guild - ギルド募集中
"Please wait a moment" - ちょっと待ってください
"I'm going AFK" - 放置します or 放置する
"I'm going offline" - 落ちます o 落ちる
DPS Class - 火力
Holy Class - 聖魔
"Please help me" - 手伝ってください or 助けてください
"May I ask a question?" (Formal) - ちょっと伺いますが・・・
"May I ask a question?" (Informal) - 何か聞いてもいい?
"Excuse me" - すみません or すいません
"I'm sorry" - ごめんなさい or ごめん
"Nevermind" - 別にいい
"Don't worry about it" (same as nevermind) - ご心配なく
"It's alright!" - 大丈夫です or 大丈夫 or 大丈夫だ
"Are you alright?" - 大丈夫ですか?
"Let's begin!" - はじめましょう! or はじめよう!
"...will begin..." - ...が始まります or ...が始まる
Beginning - 初め
End - 終わり or お終い
"Rodger!" - 了解!
"Understood!" - 分かりました! or 分かった!
"I'm sorry, I don't understand." - すみません。分かりません"
"I'm sorry, I do not speak Japanese at all - "すみません。全然日本語を喋りません"
Good - いい
Bad - 悪い
No good - だめ
Impossible - 無理
Second (time) - 秒
Minute - 分
Hour - 時
Time frame - 時間
Storage - 倉庫
Potion - 薬
Equip - 装備
Inventory - インベントリ
Skill - スキル
Boss - ボス
Monster - モンスター
To Hunt/Grind - 狩ります or 狩る
Party - グループ
Guild - ギルド
"That was good!" (Usually said after something has ended) - お疲れ様
Attack - 攻撃
Repair - 修理
Revive - 復活
Replenish/heal LP/EP - LP/EPを回復する
I'll add more as needed. Tell me if you want me to make a new thread for it as well. lol
If i'm not mistaken, i believe it's not possible to copy & paste into the game from WINDOWS and vice-versa. (I've tried that while creating my character - i wanted him to have a korean lettered name but it was not possible to copy-paste it)