Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

February 19th, 2010
#51
pizza how i ask for my korea team if they go make tq again ?
February 19th, 2010
#52
I have some I would like to know;

"who is tank?"
"I can't speak korean language"
February 19th, 2010
#53
I have some I would like to know;

"who is tank?"
"I can't speak korean language"

"누가 탱커?"
"저 한국말 못해요"

lol are you sure about the 2nd one? ahahahahha
February 19th, 2010
#54
pizza how i ask for my korea team if they go make tq again ?

go make tq again? you mean make a party for timemachine quest?

"탐퀘 또 가실래요?"

means "Wanna go TMQ again?"
February 19th, 2010
#55
How do you say Healer looking for party for TMQ?
February 19th, 2010
#56
"누가 탱커?"
"저 한국말 못해요"

lol are you sure about the 2nd one? ahahahahha

lol I'm not gonna use the second one much xD. Sometimes they catch on that I am a foreigner. Anyway thx for the translations.

One more please;

"I have lag"

Last edited on February 20th, 2010 at 05:42 AM.
February 20th, 2010
#57
i get a lot of "님" in the game, what does it mean?
February 21st, 2010
#58
i get a lot of "님" in the game, what does it mean?

It means "hey!"
February 21st, 2010
#59
It means "hey!"

Sadly, it isn't.

님 is usually a callout to a person who you do not know the name but you want to address them politely. This 님 is normally used for persons whom has a higher position than you.
February 21st, 2010
#60
Sadly, it isn't.

님 is usually a callout to a person who you do not know the name but you want to address them politely. This 님 is normally used for persons whom has a higher position than you.

That's more or less "hey!" When I say, "hey," I mean the definition in which you use it to garter someone's attention.