Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 27th, 2009
#61
lol gonna have alot of competition buddy

I think the benchmark of powerlevel is a good one to go buy considering The intense training all the supers went thought to become golden.

I dont think a simple quest is legit enough
September 27th, 2009
#62
Are you sure is gonna be as simple as wish it to shenron?
I don't think is gonna be that easy.
Maybe Shenron send you to Goku and he train you, but... if not is too easy.
Also, we havent seen the wish yet, so we dont know if is going to be that easy.
September 27th, 2009
#63
Could you please post a screen shot since i thought Super Saiyans weren't going to be put in otherwise everyone would be one and the game would be one sided???

If there are going to make em all i can say is Destroy the moon while we're alive ._.
September 27th, 2009
#64
there arent gonna be Saiyans as a separate race. If you read the post, you'll see Super Saiyans are going to be got by Shenron.
September 27th, 2009
#65
there arent gonna be Saiyans as a separate race. If you read the post, you'll see Super Saiyans are going to be got by Shenron.

hmm so basicly each race can get something by shenron
Humans = Super saiyan or probly time machine or loads of money
Nameks = Giant Form
Majins = erm.... to talk??? or..... to be kid buu or Uub ???:confused::confused:
September 27th, 2009
#66
Majins get kid Buu form. There are loads of photos in the album. There is even a blue Kid Buu.
September 27th, 2009
#67
I think that he is a super saiyan since you can slightly see a yellow/goldenish aura around him and if you can become a super saiyan like most people are saying it will be done by shenron which will probly be something really hard to do
September 27th, 2009
#68
eventually, people will get all 7 dragonballs at least once, I don't think it will be that hard, but it would take years to get them enough times to get almost everything the eternal dragon can give.

It's kind of like getting Genkai 3 in FFXI, it was long and hard to get that limit break, but everyone gets it if they play long enough.
September 27th, 2009
#69
eventually, people will get all 7 dragonballs at least once, I don't think it will be that hard, but it would take years to get them enough times to get almost everything the eternal dragon can give.

It's kind of like getting Genkai 3 in FFXI, it was long and hard to get that limit break, but everyone gets it if they play long enough.

I think, there should be along time to get dragon balls, but we'll see, Some ppl will find dragonballs in few days, some in weeks so... we can't tell any more, coz we dont have any precise infos
September 29th, 2009
#70
Until I see concrete proof instead of a screenshot that could be of anything I will continue to say that there are no Super Saiyans. Until this content is actually experience by players and the name of the transformation and such out there and not just a screenshot of a GM there really is no reason to go on and on about being a SSJ.

I will reason a bit.. The reason why Saiyans are not in the game is because the rules the race would have to follow .. The big one being how powerful they can become in a short period of time due to being in battle compared to other races. You cant balance that in an MMO and having just a spec of saiyan blood means you have to abide by the rules of the race.

Am I right? Possibly. Am I wrong? Possibly. Do I care? No. I just dont want people spreading assumptions just because of a screenshot and then throwing a hissy fit if it turns out not to be what they had hoped.

/puts flame resistant suit on