Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

February 22nd, 2010
#61
can someone try to translate like armor/wep add effects plz? =D
February 22nd, 2010
#62
can someone try to translate like armor/wep add effects plz? =D

Would that someone be me?
I'm kidding. I've added them to the list.
February 22nd, 2010
#63
kool =D thanks!
February 22nd, 2010
#64
how about the good ol' please? :D
February 22nd, 2010
#65
how about the good ol' please? :D

added to the list
February 23rd, 2010
#66
umm at the very bottom where it says weapon type i believe advanced should be Superior, and if not, there are items that say superior lol
February 23rd, 2010
#67
umm at the very bottom where it says weapon type i believe advanced should be Superior, and if not, there are items that say superior lol

Potential translation error. I'd more so believe the guy who actually can speak Korean.
February 23rd, 2010
#68
yea well idk cause my wepon says Superior for the blue weapon just trying to help
February 24th, 2010
#69
It'd be cool if there were some phrases that were commonly used in quests. It might be to much to ask though and I'm even sure if there is a common structure in the wording of the quests.
February 24th, 2010
#70
umm at the very bottom where it says weapon type i believe advanced should be Superior, and if not, there are items that say superior lol

I did a 'direct' translation, which means I basically looked up on the dictionary.

But localizations should be always more leaned towards their culture and background so it doesn't really matter if its Advanced, Superior or even Super Hax Item.

Its common sense basically.

If you didn't understand what I'm saying is, IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER UNTIL THE OFFICIAL VERSION RELEASES

It'd be cool if there were some phrases that were commonly used in quests. It might be to much to ask though and I'm even sure if there is a common structure in the wording of the quests.

I'm a Korean and I almost never read the quest log, I look at red circles in the map :D

Last edited on February 24th, 2010 at 02:44 AM. Reason: merge