Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Taiwan (GMT+8): (Scheduled Events)
Current Taiwanese Game Version: 1.57.49 (Released: May 15)
Download
Character List
Guild List

July 21st, 2013
#81
Guys Go On Utube And Watch Hristiantipsx
July 23rd, 2013
#82
Very Very thanks user. It worked 100%. Again thank you to you.
July 27th, 2013
#83
Leinad could you post a translated version of the login on Wasabii? Becouse i dont know how to login there, it sayes something is wrong. And if you do could you explain it?

PS. not good at english sry
July 31st, 2013
#84
well I try to enter the game and when I put the user and password I get Chinese letters yellow and then red down and not let me enter the game please help me!

Last edited on July 31st, 2013 at 05:49 PM.
July 31st, 2013
#85
Alright, I have tried IE, Firefox, and Chrome and in all three I paid close attention to the captcha and after I clicked the register button It refreshes and then it will tell me verification code error.
August 1st, 2013
#86
Guys Go On Utube And Watch Hristiantipsx

can you give link please? :(

Alright, I have tried IE, Firefox, and Chrome and in all three I paid close attention to the captcha and after I clicked the register button It refreshes and then it will tell me verification code error.

i have some problem :\
I have also noticed this detail.
After entering the data, going over the button with the mouse seems to me the same link of this page to register. why?


Last edited on August 1st, 2013 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Double Post
August 6th, 2013
#87
Thanks mate i had no problems following this
August 6th, 2013
#88
um what to do on number 6 tell me plz you just stop there!
August 6th, 2013
#89
um what to do on number 6 tell me plz you just stop there!

u do nothing the dbo acc has been opened

if this helped hit dat thank u user on da bottom
August 24th, 2013
#90
eslam gooooo