Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):  (Scheduled Events)
Current Korean Game Version: 1.50.46 (Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List

June 9th, 2010
#81
Maybe I can get more active on my Namek Warrior, I've been trying to get my second Martial Artist caught up to my first one though, so I don't have to use my first one (I made a new one 'cause I didn't like the hair on my original one anymore LOL), but I could probably just use my Namek for a while. See, I'm an altoholic and it's my downfall! That and the fact that I work night shifts, play 2 other games, and have a girlfriend that's always on my ass about spending time with her. Oh lawdy.

But yeah, my Namek's name is Trombone, I'm more than willing to get active on him and join the guild.

Edit: Aww nevermind he's nowhere close to being 25. I was just tryin' to help. :-(
I'll send an app in the future when I can get him to that level, though!

Last edited on June 9th, 2010 at 02:23 PM.
June 10th, 2010
#82
Looking forwards to your app when your 25 Jackson :)
gives us a indication on how active we exactly are.
btw if your leveling a healer keep in mind it can be a long and rough road!
June 10th, 2010
#83
Looking forwards to your app when your 25 Jackson :)
gives us a indication on how active we exactly are.
btw if your leveling a healer keep in mind it can be a long and rough road!

Yep a party buddy will help you go a long way :)
This message by Korosu posted June 13th, 2010 was deleted by Korosu.
June 14th, 2010
#84
still recruiting active players from abroad, if interested leave a pm or contact one of us in game

link to our site http://www.wix.com/UnknownDBO/unknown-website

yup yup

Last edited on June 14th, 2010 at 12:30 AM.
June 14th, 2010
#85
With some player gone inactive and our MA count gone down we are untill further notice accepting a couple more MA's.

Preference still lies with Namekians or Majins, Ultimate Majin, Shadow Knight, Poco Summoner prefered most. However we're accepting all classes at this time.
June 15th, 2010
#86
Message to our members: if you can think of any special guild events that we can organise, let us know in the Council meeting points topic on our guild forum!
June 15th, 2010
#87
Message to our members: if you can think of any special guild events that we can organise, let us know in the Council meeting points topic on our guild forum!

what like group vs group pvp we should do it its fun
June 16th, 2010
#88
Unknown is good people tbh. Hope they go far in the game!
June 16th, 2010
#89
first of all to respond to Spud:
sorry m8 but we decided to not organise PVP events at least till we got a descent level 55 group, we rather spend our time doing TMQ's and leveling.

*pulls Koro's Leash* "Behave Koro..."

Then to all other people: sorry for all above drama

then to Gojira: thanks m8 respect.

then to will:

June 16th, 2010
#90
As it stands right now most of our players aren't interested in PvP, they'd rather level up and do some TMQ's. The ones that ARE interested in PvP aren't online at the same times so making a guild VS guild event isn't really possible.

Fact of the matter is that Unknown isn't the same type of guild as or faster growing brother, with all the pro's and con's that come with that. As for organising larger scale PvP events, why not make another tournament? Give people a week or so to sign up, maybe even break it up in two parts, one for the US times and one for the EU times if that would prove more viable.

Back on topic:
With some player gone inactive and our MA count gone down we are untill further notice accepting a couple more MA's.

Preference still lies with Namekians or Majins, Ultimate Majin, Shadow Knight, Poco Summoner prefered most. However we're accepting all classes at this time.

2nd Jr Master upgrade within reach, next on the menu is 40 member upgrade.