Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 1st, 2009
#81
well I guess it makes sense.
October 1st, 2009
#82
Some pretty nice updates: from the tech trees found here I've been able to discover some information about what these transformations actually do. Turns out the transformations are on the trees (they might still need to be unlocked by the Eternal Dragon though before we can actually use them).

EDIT: The source I got this information from was a little incomplete and didn't have any more of the in-game details behind the transformations or the Super Saiyan transformation. View the Super Saiyan transformation here.



계왕권
레벨 35. EP308. 공격력과 속력이 증가, 지속적으로 LP,EP를 소모. 단일스킬(자신). 재사용시간:6분.

Kaio-ken; level 35; 308 EP; Increases damage and speed; continuous LP and EP consumption; Cooldown: 6 minutes

The Kaio-ken seems to be available for all classes (even the Dragon Clan Namekians).



순수 마인
레벨50. EP404. 순수 마인화. 단일스킬(자신). 재사용시간:1시간.



초거신술
레벨50. EP404. 거대화와 함께 캐릭터의 능력이 증가. 단일버프(자신). 지속시간:10분. 재사용시간:1시간.

For these two transformations: I couldn't really get a good translation of their names. They both require level 50 and cost 404 EP to activate. It doesn't say they drain anything; all it says is that they buff your character's abilities (the caption for the Majin form doesn't say anything actually). They also have a 1 hour cooldown. The Namekian form has a duration of only 10 minutes so I'm going to assume this will be constant across all 3 transformations (in place of a consistent LP or EP drain).

Also, it seems like, when the game is released, the max level will be 60.

Last edited on October 20th, 2009 at 04:12 PM.
October 1st, 2009
#83
Maybe SSJ is not finished yet and will have lvl 50 requeriments, like the other 2.
Is all I can think by seeing Kaioken is avaliable for all races. I still think SSJ will be avaliable for humans, but they didn't showed it yet (in icons, I mean, we saw SSJ in the promotionals and in-game).
October 1st, 2009
#84
in wow they would sometimes release updates for their talent trees along the way so this may be something that might be added to the tree when you wish for it, or something like that, we know there is ssj so whatever the cause is that its not in the tree i dont think is a sign that it was all a joke
October 1st, 2009
#85
ok so after some translation it appears that the humans you start with are descendants of goku, and have mixed blood, not sure how much but they are partial saiyan
October 1st, 2009
#86
wow great finding ,thanks Citrinate , well about the kaio-ken if we remember , this was a technique that King Kai created but that he cant use at his full potential , its not like the super Saiyan transformation so everybody can use it

so the max lvl will probably be 60 but they will probably change this in expansions in the future ,and its cool to know that the super skill have a time limit of 10 min , sounds great XD
October 2nd, 2009
#87
Nice find Citrinate, I just hope there wont be SSJ's ingame so all the kids go human to be ssj. Just give some other looks to the super human and it will be alright.
October 2nd, 2009
#88
Keep dreaming, we already saw SSJ, they appear in promotionals and in the load screen.
If they don't put them after all those images, they would loose a lot of clients (not me, because it really dont mind me, I prefeer having them, but I was all time thinking they aren't gonna appear, so...).
Is a marketing tactic. They will put them. If not, humans would be the worst race and majin the best.
October 2nd, 2009
#89
Nice find Citrinate, I just hope there wont be SSJ's ingame so all the kids go human to be ssj. Just give some other looks to the super human and it will be alright.

I think it's a bit late to change it now. Either way, it seems like Human Martial Artist was going to be the most popular choice (even before the SSJ thing) since it's the closest race/class combo to Goku. 10 minute duration and 1 hour cool down means no one is going to really be running around showing it off either (or at least the towns wont be full of SSJs).
October 2nd, 2009
#90
The race is called "Human", NOT "Saiyan". So untill they name it Saiyan it is impossible to become SSJ. You can call it Super Human or whatever you want except Saiyan.