Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
December 15th, 2011
#1
Seems customers who buy "Dragonball: Evolution" have one thing in mind after watching it...

December 15th, 2011
#2
to me this movie was to modern to be dbz
December 15th, 2011
#3
amazon sells pre-made nooses?

but that's classic.

it was terrible, but .. well there is no but.
December 15th, 2011
#4
Lol!, I Did'nt Even Realize That!
December 15th, 2011
#5
amazon sells pre-made nooses?

but that's classic.

it was terrible, but .. well there is no but.

Its photoshoped but regardless still funny
December 15th, 2011
#6
to me this movie was to modern to be dbz

But DBZ is futuristic.
December 15th, 2011
#7
yeah i guess ur right.
December 15th, 2011
#8
I laughed harder than I should have at that. Nice one.

You know, I actually found the DVD in the bargain bin at K-Mart the other day for only $5. I probably would have picked it up too if I weren't the fact I was there doing Christmas shopping. Who knows, it might be good for the drinking game some day.
December 15th, 2011
#9
Wow,with all that stuff their planning on doing torture to someone.First hang the noose on the fan,put someone on the stool and put their neck in the noose,turn on DBE,and remove the stool.TORTURE.
December 15th, 2011
#10
Wow,with all that stuff their planning on doing torture to someone.First hang the noose on the fan,put someone on the stool and put their neck in the noose,turn on DBE,and remove the stool.TORTURE.

There are better things to torture people to. Have you tried the Star Wars Holiday Special?