Log In
Register
News
Forums
Skills
Tools
Chat
Skill Calculator
Interactive Map
Emblem Creator
English Patch
Good Martial artist/Fighter Build?
Forums
Dragon Ball Online
Class Discussion
Martial Artist
Register
Forum Rules
Recent Forum Posts
View Members
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
455
RYNMELANCON
<OBEY>
January 3rd, 2012
#1
Is this a good or exceptional build?(EDITED)
http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...00010010000000
Last edited on January 3rd, 2012 at
08:51 AM
.
171
SonWest
January 3rd, 2012
#2
is that ?
455
RYNMELANCON
<OBEY>
January 3rd, 2012
#3
WTF do you think it is? It's my ****ed up build.
171
SonWest
January 3rd, 2012
#4
It sux badly..
http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...14400004040000
455
RYNMELANCON
<OBEY>
January 3rd, 2012
#5
I know it sux, why do you think I'm asking for advice? And I don't have the money to get a skill reset so I'm screwed.
171
SonWest
January 3rd, 2012
#6
RYNMELANCON
I know it sux, why do you think I'm asking for advice? And I don't have the money to get a skill reset so I'm screwed.
Get a lvl up 33 stone and start over
455
RYNMELANCON
<OBEY>
January 3rd, 2012
#7
I don't have the money for that either and I'm already lvl 38 on this guy, and I don't really want to start over.
171
SonWest
January 3rd, 2012
#8
lol.. only 5 easy lvls from 33 to 38 -.-
455
RYNMELANCON
<OBEY>
January 3rd, 2012
#9
Yeah but still the no money problem to buy the grant.
455
RYNMELANCON
<OBEY>
January 4th, 2012
#10
This is my suckish build.
http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...00010010000000
(Page 1 of 2)
1
2
Email this Page
©2010 - 2012, Dragon Ball Online Community -
Contact Us
Dragon Ball and all respective names are trademark and © Akira Toriyama - Bird Studio/Shueaisha Inc.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Homepage
-
Forum
-
Top of Page