Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
April 22nd, 2010
#1
Im currently in the process of rerolling Namekian Warrior, and I have a bit of a dilema, I am unsure about how the aggro system works in this game, so im struggling on deciding what master class to go, I was considering going Shadow Knight, for PvP and TMQ's, however Dark Warrior seem to have better tanking capabilities with the AoE Taunt, and AoE Damage. So what im asking is, are Shadow Knights capable PvE Tanks, and are Dark Warriors successful PvP'ers. I will be focusing on PvP, however I want to be capable of doing PvE also.
April 22nd, 2010
#2
Claw = tank
Axe = PvP
April 22nd, 2010
#3
I was wondering if Axe was capable of tanking in a PvE situation.
April 22nd, 2010
#4
The Axe class should be considered as much of a tanking class as Summoners are considered a healing class. They have some skills for it if they want to get them, but they're not the best for the job.
April 22nd, 2010
#5
Yes Axe can also tank, just not very good. Using Steal Life, Fear and the passive buffs. That will give you enough survivability to tank.

Also Claw is not that bad at pvp. Dragon's Punishment, Confusion and Disastrous Blow are really good skills if you want to be pvp oriented.

IMO, since both Claw and Axe can both do some tanking and some pvp, the only real difference is that Claw is more melee, while Axe is more ranged.
April 26th, 2010
#6
Draconic Protection: Increase chance to block normal skills by x%

What does this count as, I originally thought it was auto-attacks, but the numbers just dont add up. So my current thoughts were similar to that of WoW, Chance to Block = %, and Block Rating, the amount of damage blocked, am I not noticing an increased damage reduction because I have no "Block Rating" ?
May 11th, 2010
#7
that normals skils isnt a skills using without RP?