Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 29th, 2009
#1
I creted this thread if anyone wants to know when or how to get a skill.Just post your skill you want to learn about and hope somebody answers you.Once i get to start playing(2 cbt or later)I will tell you myself.I will start it out by saying when do you aquire the kamehameha.I have seen people do it under lvl 10 so anywhere around 1-10 i guess.


Edit: I will bump this thread during 2cbt.I will also make a guide soon.RATE PLEASE

Last edited on October 29th, 2009 at 05:36 PM.
October 29th, 2009
#2
I normally dont care much about grammar mistakes but what is this? I didnt understand anything you said until the example.

If you want to make a popular topic you should make it a bit more clear like "Level requirment to train a new attack move"
October 29th, 2009
#3
I creted this thread if anyone wants to know when or how to get a skill.Just post your skill you want to learn about and hope somebody answers you.Once i get to start playing(2 cbt or later)I will tell you myself.I will start it out by saying when do you aquire the kamehameha.I have seen people do it under lvl 10 so anywhere around 1-10 i guess.


It might be simpler to just list the skills availible to the class you're playing as.
October 29th, 2009
#4
The majority of skills are obtained through the talent tree or by trainers in which their level and how to get them are very obvious. There are a few skills you unlock through quests, but that doesn't seem to be what you're talking about. A guide that lists the skills that are rewarded by quests or gives translations of the skills for a class would be a more useful alternative to what you're suggesting.

I'm going to be opening a forum where users can post guides when the 2nd beta opens so if you want to make some sort of skills guide please wait until then. There's really no reason for this thread right now so I'm going to close it.

Last edited on October 29th, 2009 at 07:04 PM.