Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
April 6th, 2012
#1
Hi all, I'm a SK and I need help about CC dungeon reward.

what's the best earrings and rings I can take at Vending Machine? Maybe are good earrings with CON or FOC?

I have a full pvp build, no pve. Thanks
April 6th, 2012
#2
If it's for PvP try getting a lot of focus & a lot of constitution on Boots.
April 6th, 2012
#3
Hi all, I'm a SK and I need help about CC dungeon reward.

what's the best earrings and rings I can take at Vending Machine? Maybe are good earrings with CON or FOC?

I have a full pvp build, no pve. Thanks

Yep, go for focus, Wonder Majin's Machine is what are you looking for.
April 6th, 2012
#4
I'd go for 2 sets of rings first.

Get the rings that add Focus and Physical damage reflect (combo add 8 attribute)
Get the rings that add CON and Energy damage reflect (combo add 8 attribute)

So when you fight a swordman, use the physical reflect.
When you battle a karma majin or dende, use the energy reflect pair.


Simple as that
April 6th, 2012
#5
I'd go for 2 sets of rings first.

Get the rings that add Focus and Physical damage reflect (combo add 8 attribute)
Get the rings that add CON and Energy damage reflect (combo add 8 attribute)

So when you fight a swordman, use the physical reflect.
When you battle a karma majin or dende, use the energy reflect pair.


Simple as that

:O I didnt know that the FOC set of rings give physical reflect instead of energy like CON set! so what should a fighter choose between CON and FOC CC ring set?
April 6th, 2012
#6
:O I didnt know that the FOC set of rings give physical reflect instead of energy like CON set! so what should a fighter choose between CON and FOC CC ring set?

Depends what u prefer, 8 con or 8 focus.
April 6th, 2012
#7
Easy, can you show me "Energy damage reflect" in a simple screenshot, because idk the energy damage reflect. Also "Physical damage reflect ". Thanks
April 6th, 2012
#8
or use 2x melee reflect ring + 10% melee reflect on boot. red cc lvl55 crafting 12%. (24+10) = 34%.. so far so good.
April 6th, 2012
#9
I didn't know that there are such rings...you gotta craft em right? Sounds like a lot of work to me
April 6th, 2012
#10
keep ur CC coins
and get later lvl 60 earring and box it to be around 22% CD