I just downloaded the game and did all of the patching for English. I went to the Wasabii website and created my account and when the game first opens and asks me to log in it comes up with a message which is only a bunch of squares because i guess my computer cant read Chinese. But i do not see the problem. I tried going to Wasabii and logging in and it wont log me in and another message appears that is just plenty of squares and then it takes me to the account creation page. i figured i did something wrong but when i tried to create the account it said this count is already created. does anybody know what is wrong?
i realized the problem was that i was not clicking the big buttton that says login.... but my dragon ball online account still will not log me in?
I can now get into my Wasabii account but i am still having the same error. Whenever i put in my ID and PW a message comes up with the top row being Yellow boxes and the bottom being Red boxes i dont see what the problem is
Same problem here. i thought it might be because it doesn't allow the on screen keyboard for typing in your account name? it does for password though. grrrrrr