Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
June 9th, 2012
#1
So, I want to take the images from Netmarble's official site that appear in the sides, the ones with the characters, but I can't drag them. Is there any way to take them? I want them because I collect images of the characters of DBO.
June 9th, 2012
#2






June 9th, 2012
#3
Not these, in the sides. A human with Mr. Satan hair & the blonde guy with the Saiyan armor.
June 9th, 2012
#4
Not these, in the sides. A human with Mr. Satan hair & the blonde guy with the Saiyan armor.

Those aren't images, it's the background. If you go into the scripting and find the background, you can rip it from there.

I got the majin out for you :D:

Here it is:

Click here to see full text

Last edited on June 9th, 2012 at 03:43 PM.
June 9th, 2012
#5
And how am I supposed to do this?
June 9th, 2012
#6
And how am I supposed to do this?

You look in the script for the background image and take it.
June 9th, 2012
#7
How?
June 9th, 2012
#8

I'm sorry i really can't get more clearer than that. Why do you need all the images anyway?

Here you go:





Ask me if you need anymore, i found every image on the dbo site.

Last edited on June 9th, 2012 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Double Post
June 9th, 2012
#10




















Please hit the "Thank User" button for this :D.