Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
June 16th, 2012
#1
So, my little sister just said she wants a Monsuno for her birthday....I looked these things up, and I have no idea what you even do with them o_O Details before I give her something she'll break in 20 minutes?
June 16th, 2012
#2
So, my little sister just said she wants a Monsuno for her birthday....I looked these things up, and I have no idea what you even do with them o_O Details before I give her something she'll break in 20 minutes?

It's a very weird anime. All you can do with these stupid toys is throw a cylinder at something and a little 2 inch figure pops out. Stupidest invention ever but if it makes your sister happy, get it. I'm gonna imagine that it's hard to break so don't worry about that.

I kind of like the intro though. If you watch it, you'll also see what they are:


Last edited on June 16th, 2012 at 12:10 PM.
June 16th, 2012
#3
I can already see I'm gonna get hit in the face a few times by this thing.....-_-
June 16th, 2012
#4
Click here to see full text

Lmao that's lame. It reminds me of beyblades though! Ah good times :D
June 16th, 2012
#5
Beyblade was only fun because of the potential damage you could due to the kid sitting on the other side of the stadium. Oh the joys of having your bey bounce off the flooring and into some kid's throat~ <3
June 16th, 2012
#6
It looks like the awkward lovechild between Beyblade and Bakugan from what I'm seeing.
June 16th, 2012
#7
It looks like the awkward lovechild between Beyblade and Bakugan from what I'm seeing.

that was my first impression too, without the awkward lovechild though. I thought it was more of a fusion between Beyblade and Bakugan.
June 16th, 2012
#8
the only thing i really like about the show is the opening. Some moments are cliche others are just not very good.