Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
June 30th, 2012
#1
Hi guys just wanted to letya know ive lately hit the bottom of my budget few months ago and couldnt pay bills that werent required cabel,internet,etc
(cuz of college prep )

To those that care and know me Mainly as Keedo KeedoZzZ etc. I will be on and off ALOT since my internet situation isnt perminent for a while
But Ive wanted to see some friends hope to hang for as much as I can
July 1st, 2012
#2
Good luck with bills ^^
July 1st, 2012
#3
kedoZzZ!!!! still mad xD

RedHabanero here ;p
July 1st, 2012
#4
i pray god will work out every situtation and he will have grace and favor over you thank you and god bless
July 1st, 2012
#5
Keedozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
July 1st, 2012
#6
Hi guys just wanted to letya know ive lately hit the bottom of my budget few months ago and couldnt pay bills that werent required cabel,internet,etc
(cuz of college prep )

To those that care and know me Mainly as Keedo KeedoZzZ etc. I will be on and off ALOT since my internet situation isnt perminent for a while
But Ive wanted to see some friends hope to hang for as much as I can

Specifically said to those that cared I know not everyone knows me so stfu stop being a dick
July 1st, 2012
#7
Hey Keedo long time no see its ZFighter :D