Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
October 15th, 2012
#1
I HAVE A BIG SUGGESTION


What if there is a Taiwanese subforum created that is a PvP section where flaming is allowed? The board could only be viewable if members sign up for it, and only signed up members can be flamed?
October 15th, 2012
#2
I cannot believe you actually made a thread about this. I thought you were only joking man.

No one in their right mind would sign up for such a thing, it would be a moderator's nightmare inside that section.

This idea was funny when I thought it was a joke but now you're just ****ing stupid man.

Last edited on October 15th, 2012 at 03:18 AM.
October 15th, 2012
#3
Lol for what would u want that?
October 15th, 2012
#4
Absolutely not. This is would tear the community apart even further. If you think this place has issues now...
October 15th, 2012
#5
But if you signed up and went into the forum you would be expecting to be flamed , so therefore you can't report ect . I think it's a good start to an idea , I personally like In game drama , that's why I stuck around on dbo because its never boring . Maybe another "sister" site where you just post pics ect within reason and if your on the site you accept the rules , idk I think apple tree worded it a bit badly but I think the general idea if thought about more could be good because then it keeps the flaming of this site , helping everyone that mods ect
October 15th, 2012
#6
I actually like it. A place where you can all kill each other and I wont have to worry about it.

As for no one signing up. anyone who didn't sign up would be considered to sensitive to take an insult thus forcing people to join out of pride.

A lawless zone hidden from the rest of the forums where only those who can handle it will survive.
October 15th, 2012
#7
I actually like it. A place where you can all kill each other and I wont have to worry about it.

As for no one signing up. anyone who didn't sign up would be considered to sensitive to take an insult thus forcing people to join out of pride.

A lawless zone hidden from the rest of the forums where only those who can handle it will survive.

See Jax as an active mod this would help you right ? Only those that sign can enter, and make it against the rules for that section to be discussed anywhere else on dbocom. That way the forums will stay clean and won't flame each other . Because you can vent on the new section , I think after a month of it everyone will calm down anyways. I like the idea and think it will benefit the site overall
October 15th, 2012
#8
I like it.
October 15th, 2012
#9
It's a way to relieve tension. I'm personally all for it.
October 15th, 2012
#10
Plus I think after a month of people flaming each other I think it will just turn into friendly rivalry