Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
November 21st, 2009
#1
Has anyone noticed that there is only one person who never died the entire Dragon Ball Z series (apart from characters who appeared after Kid Buu's death)?

The name of that person is...

Mr. Satan!

After all this years I never really thought about that :L !
November 21st, 2009
#2
he was able to hold off kid buu one on one longer than vegeta was
November 21st, 2009
#3
Mr. Satan RULES!

And honestly... On Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 he's one of the characters I find harder to beat rofl...
November 21st, 2009
#4
Because he owns everyone xD
November 21st, 2009
#5
Sure does :L

But DBZ BT3 really is strange... Seems like the weakest are the strongest there <.< I always have a hard time beating Mr. Satan, Videl and Arale... Oh and Piccolo but he isn't one of the weakest <.<
November 22nd, 2009
#6
I can never beat Grandpa Gohan, Roshi or Yajirobe. Sad, no?
November 22nd, 2009
#7
Oh yeah I forgot about Yajirobe, he also beats the crap out of me :L

The strange thing is... I find easier to beat SSJ4 Gogeta in Very Hard mode than those losers in Very Easy mode...
November 22nd, 2009
#8
OMFG I know how ya feel!
I was playing survival mode, I forgot the name of it but I know its the one in the middle after Bardock war, I went through 49 fighters in 30 minute with SSJ4 Goku, then i get to Arale, the final boss, I had 5 health bars, she had 3, normally the AI stays back, recoups, and likes to lay low, this bitch couldn't get enough! She kept coming at me, she never stopped attacking, sadly, I lost... But I did get Z rank, with high score of 49...
November 22nd, 2009
#9
I've moved thread to Gaming section as this topic became more about Tenkaichi 3 than anime ;)

BTW anyone played newest Tenkaichi on HD consoles?
November 22nd, 2009
#10
I wish they didn't move tenkaichi over to HD. It could mean that tenkaichi 3 will quite possibly be the final game for Wii and Ps2. And right now I am not in possession of a 360!

(thank you bandai for gifting me with DBO though)