Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Poll Results: Here's the rundown
Swordsman 1 5.56%
Crane 7 38.89%
Dark Warrior 7 38.89%
Poko 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll.

June 13th, 2013
#1
Sup Everyone!

Okay,I reviewed the feedback I received from my previous post and I have eliminated both Majins.
Now I have made this thread so I can narrow these choices down to 2 classes, hopefully 1.

Here's a summary from my last thread

The Poll results showed a double tie for first place shared by Swordsman and Dark Warrior and a double tie for second with the Crane and Poko.

Summary of My Specifications

1. Prefer a melee class unless you think otherwise
2. Must be fun as in solo play and party play.
3. Well rounded such as not focusing on only one type of game play.
4. Must not be a PAIN to level up.

~What has been eliminated~
All Majin classes
Shadow Knight
Fighter (to many of those in guild)
Turtle (to many of those in guild too)


EDIT: PLZ say why and support your statement.

Last edited on June 14th, 2013 at 11:17 AM.
June 13th, 2013
#2
Crane because although it is energy based, it is great for pretty much any thing. It's basically one of those classes where you speed restrain, then use an energy attack to stop movement, then you bleed the hell out of the target. In budokai it I op for party because you can literally bleed the whole other teams party multiple times.
June 13th, 2013
#3
Hmm I'm convinced to go down the Crane path. I've grown close to my Shadow Knight and I rely on my bleed a lot, so Crane seems right. Now I gotta find a build.
June 13th, 2013
#4
i have a build and its basically pvp: http://www.dbocom.com/tools/skill-ca...1130541100004/
and I left you 2 sp to do whatever you want with. but for thousand slashes, 4/5 is single target, but does more damage than 5/5 wich is aoe. so you decide depending on wether you want to be solo pvp or group.
June 14th, 2013
#5
I say go Poko, does great in PvE as well can in PvP. A good SK can not kill a good poko, its a fact.

Pokos are needed for PvE with their speed buff, and can as well be a tank. Overall they are a great class to play as but have been underused compared to other classes.
June 14th, 2013
#6
what kind of build do you want pvp or pve ?
June 14th, 2013
#7
what kind of build do you want pvp or pve ?

What class do you want to provide a build for? The 4 specifications pretty much answer your question.

Guys I edited my post adding a 4th specification I forgot to include. With level 80 cap being around the corner I'm going to have to cope with leveling my Shadow Knight again.

EDIT: Sorry dekel I didnt see what you voted for, you voted for Crane so I assume you want to give me a Crane Build. Hmm... I want to level as painless as possible so probably PvE, and I can always reset my skills when I cap.

Last edited on June 14th, 2013 at 11:23 AM.
June 14th, 2013
#8
What class do you want to provide a build for? The 4 specifications pretty much answer your question.

Guys I edited my post adding a 4th specification I forgot to include. With level 80 cap being around the corner I'm going to have to cope with leveling my Shadow Knight again.

EDIT: Sorry dekel I didnt see what you voted for, you voted for Crane so I assume you want to give me a Crane Build. Hmm... I want to level as painless as possible so probably PvE, and I can always reset my skills when I cap.

best for pve and easy leveling up is this build http://www.dbocom.com/tools/skill-ca...1333540100005/ i use it it's great i kill papaya island mobs in 2 hits with the typhoon