Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Taiwan (GMT+8): (Scheduled Events)
Current Taiwanese Game Version: 1.57.49 (Released: May 15)
Download
Character List
Guild List

August 31st, 2013
#1
Hi everyone, I'm new to the Game but I am a Major fan of DB since I was a kid, I finished the installer and stuff, and am on the actual screen for the start button, and for the past 2 and a half hours I have been watching the screen and even though one bar says it is done, and moves on to the patch bar, and when it's done I though I could start to play but it's been "downloading" back and forth for a while now, any help would be appreciated, Thanks!.
August 31st, 2013
#2
Stop the launcher go to the folder, where you have installed, right click on it, and press "Properties"

How big is the file?

August 31st, 2013
#3
I'll check right now, I'm just hating spending so much time on downloading, Thank You.
August 31st, 2013
#4
Open the launcher as a Admin, that might help, usualy downloads 2 times