Hello again guys , I'm kind of upset about my last topic asking for this(
http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46550) ,because it was filled up with no-sense comments and no help at all , I think that a new topic it's better so that's why I'm creating it. Please only reply after you have read the full topic. And you have or know someone who may have it. Please , I'm begging you not to mention other's work or even ask me questions that are not related with what I'm looking for. Thanks
What do I need? Well , I'm looking for the
installer of the beta client of DBO released in september 2009(the very first installer) , which it's size it's 1.88gb and it's md5 is 98705fa3238ac55a2abf3a7404105417. (I have to give thanks to Citrinate for the md5 checksum)
Why do I need that? Well , it's pretty simple , I have a team of people interested in working for this game and we want to create our OWN emulator and for that we need an older client which we don't have and maybe you do.
Are you part of the DBOR?
No , we are not , we have our own team , our own resources and our own right to work on the game. We also want to make players happy but we don't have a site/forum/youtube or even facebook just because we don't want to create hopes like they do. If they fail(something no one wants) it's going to be a big surprise and I'm sure that a lot of people are going to be upset.Because of that , we're avoiding that.
Again :
We want to start our own emulator , we're not part of any of the public teams out there (DBOR or any other you may know)
Thanks you all for reading.