Log In
Register
News
Forums
Skills
Tools
Chat
Skill Calculator
Interactive Map
Emblem Creator
English Patch
Mini Fighter on Netmarble
Forums
Off Topic
Gaming
Register
Forum Rules
Recent Forum Posts
View Members
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
151
KushedOUTSaiyan
<DragonBall>
January 3rd, 2010
#1
anyone play on the american netmarble site? should i download it?
288
Morfi
January 4th, 2010
#2
If You like it give it a try ;)
I only started not so long ago and didn't even completed tutorial, but I'll give it a try someday xD maybe...
100
nazarian
January 5th, 2010
#3
I played it got to like lvl 20 or sumthing forgot didnt play it for a while its fun first but it gets boring after some time
Email this Page
©2010 - 2012, Dragon Ball Online Community -
Contact Us
Dragon Ball and all respective names are trademark and © Akira Toriyama - Bird Studio/Shueaisha Inc.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Homepage
-
Forum
-
Top of Page