Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
January 12th, 2010
#1
http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/star-trek-online/

I got a key, I'll probably play often...maybe.

Join if if you're up to it.

[File Planet Account required -- Or so I'm told. I was already logged in when I got my key.]
January 12th, 2010
#2
got one! now im gonna download it, thanks for the heads up :D

Last edited on January 12th, 2010 at 01:36 PM. Reason: nvm got one
January 12th, 2010
#3
I'm gonna have to wait until they get some keys in, but I'm pretty sure that this will be like most Cryptic games. :/

Cryptic has some cool concepts, but usually have a poor delivery.
January 12th, 2010
#4
Did they run out of keys already?
January 12th, 2010
#5
I have a key waiting on file planet for the dowload :/
January 12th, 2010
#6
...You could always just torrent it from the official download page. I get between 300kb/s and 1.1 MB/s
January 12th, 2010
#7
could you give us the link, i have the key just not the download cuz i didnt pre order
January 12th, 2010
#8
Its going to send me a key whenever they have more in
I might start downloading soon.
January 12th, 2010
#9
http://www.startrekonline.com/download

Down towards the bottom.
January 12th, 2010
#10

your a beast Rozeros thank you :) whats everyones in game name going to be? i think ill be 'Kushedout' but ill confirm that once im in game. I wasnt ever a Star Trek fan, mostly Star Wars for me, but i saw this game and it looks like a fun mmo. I can wait to get my ship and crew :)