Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Current Time in Taiwan (GMT+8): (Scheduled Events)
Current Taiwanese Game Version: 1.57.49 (Released: May 15)
Download
Character List
Guild List

July 20th, 2011
#1
The setup file doesn't seem to want to even open, doesn't give me any kind of error codes and makes my windows crash. I'm running XP.
July 20th, 2011
#2
lol what are ur spec pc requirments
July 20th, 2011
#3
pent 4 3.0
1g ram
and an ati raedon hd2400
and I torrented it... maybe the torrent file is broken... downloading through jdownloader as well...
July 20th, 2011
#4
hmm....idk than maybe ur XP has a problem try reinstalling Xp or install other windows or maybe win7
July 20th, 2011
#5
no matter how I try to launch it it seems to just freeze up explorer. I can use every thing else, pretty mcuh, but I can't access nothing. Any way, I've tried changing my language to thaiwan chineese, and even tried opening the setup file in applocal yet nothing still...

updated to windows 7 and it installed just fine after I changed my language and location to taiwan

Last edited on July 20th, 2011 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Double Post