Log In
Register
News
Forums
Skills
Tools
Chat
Skill Calculator
Interactive Map
Emblem Creator
English Patch
Plasma Build!!!!!!!
Forums
Dragon Ball Online
Class Discussion
Wonder Majin
Register
Forum Rules
Recent Forum Posts
View Members
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
100
vandorini
August 1st, 2011
#1
Tell me what you think
http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...52235021011000
Last edited on August 5th, 2011 at
09:00 PM
.
100
Heldfield
August 7th, 2011
#2
I hate the Galactic Donut and I think you will be more badass in pvp with the conf. skills.
What do you think about this one (I tried to keep your path :P)
http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...51224014012000
Or maybe this one
http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...51331315023000
Email this Page
©2010 - 2012, Dragon Ball Online Community -
Contact Us
Dragon Ball and all respective names are trademark and © Akira Toriyama - Bird Studio/Shueaisha Inc.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Homepage
-
Forum
-
Top of Page