Log In
Register
News
Forums
Skills
Tools
Chat
Skill Calculator
Interactive Map
Emblem Creator
English Patch
Dragonball Z english SUB
Forums
Off Topic
Anime & Manga
Dragon Ball
Register
Forum Rules
Recent Forum Posts
View Members
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
102
jtrain1996
August 11th, 2011
#1
Is there a place where i can watch Dragonball Z with the original japenese voices, but with english subtitles?!
2005
Jaxill
<Azure>
August 11th, 2011
#2
Google
102
jtrain1996
August 11th, 2011
#3
Jaxill
Google
REALLY?! I never thought of that!!!
Anyone want to post an actual answer?
810
Kiyza
August 11th, 2011
#4
Yeah. Buy the DVDs. I'm not condoning pirating of the series around here, and I'll uphold that with an iron fist.
Email this Page
©2010 - 2012, Dragon Ball Online Community -
Contact Us
Dragon Ball and all respective names are trademark and © Akira Toriyama - Bird Studio/Shueaisha Inc.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Homepage
-
Forum
-
Top of Page