Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search

Messages


Ginkaku (March 24th, 2011):
Idc about a kssn I'ma find my way to play this game! nobody can stop my thoughts Dragon Ball Z has been my life every since i was 3 when it came on on toonami!!! And this is my first chance to play it when im 16 this kssn thing is irritationg but ima find a way through and if not, I guess it just wasnt meant to be...

Citrinate (March 24th, 2011):
I wrote the post I'm linking you to that explicitly answers your question didn't I?

Also, if you'd read the other post I linked you to you'd know that begging for accounts or KSSNs is a bannable offense here. This is your only warning.

Ginkaku (March 24th, 2011):
I thought you was some kind of guy that helps people???

Citrinate (March 24th, 2011):

Citrinate (March 24th, 2011):
That's not my problem.

Citrinate (March 24th, 2011):
Maybe then just read the section titled "How to play the game"?

Citrinate (March 24th, 2011):
I'm directing you to a page that will provide you with your answer if only you'd read it.

Citrinate (March 24th, 2011):

Citrinate (March 24th, 2011):

Ginkaku (March 24th, 2011):
I feel so stupid for thinking i could actuality play this game, asia has the best things...

About Me


    Race: Human

Statistics


Find all posts by Ginkaku
Find all threads started by Ginkaku

Total Posts: 0
Posts Per Day: 0
Last Activity: March 24th, 2011
Join Date: March 24th, 2011
Referrals: 0