Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search

Messages


supersonic88 (October 15th, 2011):
Im on right now

supersonic88 (October 13th, 2011):
yeah i plan on hopping on in a sec, my client is still patching, good to see your still in the guild though :3

mrpwn14 (October 13th, 2011):
I've talked to some of the people on the guild :D, no admins on tho.

I'm right this moment lvling up to 10 so i can do the event

supersonic88 (October 13th, 2011):
your characters got deleted?? thats odd
i havent ben on yet, but from what i've read there shouldnt be any issues with characters being deleted or guilds being disbanded. when i hop on i'll let you know and hopefully we can correct this.

mrpwn14 (October 13th, 2011):
Will do!

Thanks!

supersonic88 (October 13th, 2011):
I accepted your application to the guild:D
just whisper wither Nayru88, ShawnGuku, or GrapeJuuce in game and we'll help youget invited

About Me


    Race: Human

Statistics


Find all posts by mrpwn14
Find all threads started by mrpwn14

Total Posts: 22
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Last Activity: March 29th, 2013
Join Date: October 12th, 2011
Referrals: 0