Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
September 8th, 2011
#1
Hi everyone...
I Play at Server Taiwan...
Well Okay here the tips
Yesterday was the first time I search Dragon Ball
And I use my tips and I got one on the 3rd Icon
So the First tips is:
a.Try to find monster 5 level above you
b.now,go find an area that have a lot of them and no one there
c.If you found it,try to find the monster that have the icon
d.a.if you don't found it, go into another Spot
d.b.If you found it in your Spot,Kill it
e.a.If found then congratulation
e.b.If don't found,try to find more that have chance to drop
f.if you found some of it...Kill it..*it have a great chance to drop Dragon Balls
Need help?Im at Server 1 Nick:Lunglung
September 9th, 2011
#2
http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1481 sorry to burst your bubble but Mister poopface (DewPoint) made a guild very similar to this a long time ago and still works and has a bit more information
September 9th, 2011
#3
Ohhh Alright....I just Giving My Experience out....And Im Still lvl 20
September 9th, 2011
#4
lol this guide is quite basic
September 9th, 2011
#5
You should check out DewPoint's... but still, thank you for adding information to the community :D
September 10th, 2011
#6
lol this guide is quite basic

yeah Its Quite basic.....
Still got one from the third try