Log In
Register
News
Forums
Skills
Tools
Chat
Skill Calculator
Interactive Map
Emblem Creator
English Patch
Anime-like Fighter Build for PVP?
Forums
Class Discussion
Martial Artist
Register
Forum Rules
Recent Forum Posts
View Members
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
104
jafamils
January 7th, 2012
#11
i use this build and it is great
http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...04411310041000
this is for doge tupe
but if you want beater use this
http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...04411110043000
this is for critical tupe and if you dont like ff and bb remove skil points to wolfang
100
ereptor
January 8th, 2012
#12
Woah, seeing these builds I'm even less sure what I should use. I should make up my mind before I ding 31, so I guess I'll just toss a coin, or just go after my heart (whatever it wants).
157
Blaka
January 9th, 2012
#13
http://www.dbocom.com/skillcalc.php?...14410014040010
(Page 2 of 2)
1
2
Email this Page
©2010 - 2012, Dragon Ball Online Community -
Contact Us
Dragon Ball and all respective names are trademark and © Akira Toriyama - Bird Studio/Shueaisha Inc.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Homepage
-
Forum
-
Top of Page