Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
January 25th, 2012
#1
Being a old player from KR this skill was pretty useless when the game first came out, however I see how it could be nice for pvp and why SK would get it. However I notice all the DW builds also have it and I'm just wondering why? Its single target so it doesn't seem that great pve wise, or perhaps I'm missing something here. Also I was wondering if anyone has tested out Dragon's Pledge and is it useful. It seems to me like its a Oh **** button but then again it could be a waste of a point.
January 25th, 2012
#2
draconic curse is casted on bosses either in the world,dungeons,uds,tmqs,cc to lower their def making you do more damage so on that point its usefull
the only diffrence i wouldnt take it past lvl 3 as lvl 3 lowers both eng and phy def for 557 and lvl 4 lowers both eng and phy def for 559 with cooldown being a bit shorter but its a waste of sp to get lvl 4
idk about dragons pledge but as much as i know in tw def rate is useless
January 27th, 2012
#3
Thanks guys .