Which is the best DBO SERIES?DBO-FANTASY OR DBO-WARRIORS i personally think DBO fatnasy as he even was the the first to make dbo series, i just asking none of my concern vote if you dont know what this is see here :
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to hate but the both suck.
For starters when you do it with Screenshots at least deactivate the UI when doing it, you can do the same when you Record, could've been another show where I saw it but just saying y'know.
Also the transition don't make it so blurry all the time in the "Previous Episode" part make it nice and quick not such an annoying blurry effect.
Then the most important thing is the grammar, don't make it so offending for a Gramma Nazi.
Aside from that it's pretty decent.
Story is allright props for that.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to hate but the both suck.
For starters when you do it with Screenshots at least deactivate the UI when doing it, you can do the same when you Record, could've been another show where I saw it but just saying y'know.
Also the transition don't make it so blurry all the time in the "Previous Episode" part make it nice and quick not such an annoying blurry effect.
Then the most important thing is the grammar, don't make it so offending for a Gramma Nazi.
Aside from that it's pretty decent.
Story is allright props for that.