Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
Poll Results: What version of the names do you want in the English patch?
Original Japanese (Romanized) 0 0%
FUNimation English Dub 13 68.42%
Kanzenshuu Version 6 31.58%
Other (Explain) 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll.

January 11th, 2013
#21
the mayority of this forum didnt even watch english dub lol

Then why are we even making an ENGLISH patch?
January 11th, 2013
#22
Locking thread since malu wants to play with the poll and rigged it.
January 11th, 2013
#23

The poll could've been done better, but considering that it's made by someone who actually is on the FUNi side, it's not surprising.

Good assumption, but I'm not on any side. If you have any suggestions, feel free to present them.

Locking thread since malu wants to play with the poll and rigged it.

O__o... That's a little harsh. Are you okay?
January 11th, 2013
#24
Locking thread since malu wants to play with the poll.

I know right, what a joke, Japanese shot up from 0 to 12! Just hit "Edit Thread."

O__o... That's a little harsh. Are you okay?

Coincidental that Japanese, which was 0, went up to 12 after malu edited the poll 3 times? I don't think so.

Last edited on January 11th, 2013 at 05:11 AM.
January 11th, 2013
#25
I removed the votes from the Japanese version, considering I saw 0 before. If there are any other edits that need to be made, please suggest it.


To the other moderators : Please do not edit the poll. You're not being helpful in doing so.