Log In
Register
News
Forums
Skills
Tools
Chat
Skill Calculator
Interactive Map
Emblem Creator
English Patch
Character features help
Forums
Korean Version Discussion
Register
Forum Rules
Recent Forum Posts
View Members
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Current Time in Korea (GMT+9):
(
Scheduled Events
)
Current Korean Game Version:
1.50.46
(Released: April 29)
Download
Character List
Guild List
100
matiassevus
July 11th, 2010
#1
Is there any way to change your characters features after you go through the initial character creation stage? I have a level 27 character that I would like to change if I can.
100
Yondaime
July 11th, 2010
#2
nope u cant.
Email this Page
©2010 - 2012, Dragon Ball Online Community -
Contact Us
Dragon Ball and all respective names are trademark and © Akira Toriyama - Bird Studio/Shueaisha Inc.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Homepage
-
Forum
-
Top of Page