Register Forum Rules Recent Forum Posts View Members Advanced Search
July 26th, 2010
#11
Easy to buy but very expensive. While the skills may not be useful on another player, they prove rather effective in PvE. The transformation is essentially the same way.
July 26th, 2010
#12
is expensive but if you want buy this is not problem earn this money. ok i agree with you, trans is useful to pve, but warrior attack skills no.
July 26th, 2010
#13
I know that at the very least, the Makankosappo seems pretty useful. You could potentially stun someone just long enough to charge up the skill, and it deals a ton of damage.
July 26th, 2010
#14
if u stun and its long enough to power u and does a lot of damage then it is handy u might want to be using that waen u r like in a tough battle
July 27th, 2010
#15
I know that at the very least, the Makankosappo seems pretty useful. You could potentially stun someone just long enough to charge up the skill, and it deals a ton of damage.

So far I haven't found any other use for Makankosappo other than starting a PvE fight with good damage.

In PvP you will never be using that. Whenever I do that (confusion + makankosappo) it never works because the attack doesn't damage the enemy while he's confused for some reason.

is expensive but if you want buy this is not problem earn this money. ok i agree with you, trans is useful to pve, but warrior attack skills no.

Warrior attack skills are useful in pve also. You have to remember while making this class, it means there is 0 pvp value and only pve.
July 27th, 2010
#16
So far I haven't found any other use for Makankosappo other than starting a PvE fight with good damage.

In PvP you will never be using that. Whenever I do that (confusion + makankosappo) it never works because the attack doesn't damage the enemy while he's confused for some reason.

Warrior attack skills are useful in pve also. You have to remember while making this class, it means there is 0 pvp value and only pve.

It's still pretty solid for PvE if used properly. If you max out the stun you could potentially use it while your target's down.

And at the moment, Kienzan's right about that. Namekians are insanely underpowered when it comes to PvP at the moment. Hopefully the next major patch will nerf all of the Humans and we'll finally come to shine, but I doubt it... -_-